TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Online Art galleries

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 8th 2004#144728 Report
Hi,

I have designed a web site for my wife who is a painter and sell quite well directly and locally (Do not get me wrong, we will never be very rich but it sells) .

As far the web site is concerned, the idea is to get as many visitors as possible to come and come again and to hope that some will buy, at least some affordable prints.

the url is http://www.chantelleart.com

Following recommandation (Including many from nice people from these very forums) I am currently amending the whole presentation.

One of the other way to get visitors is to use "Online galleries" which host any kind of art, paintings, sculpturesn photos...

I already got some names but will be very happy if you know some yourself. Some are quite expensives some are free. Any lead will be very welcome.

Any other link or clue to help us be more successful with Internet is welcome as well

Thank you ;)

reece4183
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 8th 2004#144732 Report
No offense, but notice how you are spamming yourself in a thread that is dedicated to resources.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 8th 2004#144756 Report
i belive someone already posted this site didnt they ? and ppl gave advice/crits
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 8th 2004#144820 Report
how is this a resource again?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum