TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

: a message to go along with the image :

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 12th 2001#20374 Report
Yet another wallpaper ...
http://www.flavorinnovator.com/Fire/desktop_flower.jpg
positive or negative feedback welcome. be sure to take a look around folks. peace.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 12th 2001#20387 Report
I especially like the illustration that shows the flower blooming.

If you're looking for critique, I do notice that the lighting for the piece is a bit off.

The effect you used on the flower (did you use an inverse?) gives a sense of a strong light source coming from the center of the flower. however, the illustrated vines have light coming from the position of the viewer. Also, the silhouettes of the flowers and the background lighting indicates a light source below the horizon and to the right (like a sunrise - very nice!) but none of the light seems to fall on the large flower.

On a slightly different note, the grid on the background seems out of place. I would remove it and focus on your aurora effect, which could activate the large space in the upper left..

Overall good job!
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 13th 2001#20452 Report
Relly I love it, What a ****ing good idea. It is so perfect it reflects life in some way.... Very very good..... Keep up the good work.

Biz_Maker
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum