TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

latest piece, "the first movement"

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 1st 2001#19563 Report
Hi, this is my latest piece, and also my first post to this forum.

http://www4.ncsu.edu/~ktvaugha/digital/thefirstmovement.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 2nd 2001#19585 Report
BAH TO YOU NC STATE! GO TIGERS!
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2001#19660 Report
Those are lions, not wolves.. and giraffes, not tigers.. perhaps they don't teach quite as much down there as you'd have us believe?
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2001#19667 Report
Axiom's a good guy...not a good way to make friends on a forum ktv1981. I think you should get a new name: I take it k=first name t=middle v=last 1981 your birthdate? Lot of wierdos on the internet dude...lot of ways to find where someone lives...
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2001#19680 Report
Diablo,

Sorry you took offense to our ACC rivalry, I meant no harm to Axiom. There are just as many "weirdos" in real life. I live in a big city, and if I worried about how many "weirdos" could find where I live, then this would be a pretty dull life :/

But more importantly, what did you think of my art? That's what I came to this forum for, and if I make friends in the process, all the better.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2001#19688 Report
Yeah good point- didn't know there was rivalry there so excuse my previous post. Well I thought it was good, the lion seemed to "appear" from the giraffes ghost-like. The blending between layers looked good and everything looks in place. Just 2 things bug me...on the very transparent lion to the left, you can see the edge of the lion picture...blur it a bit maybe? Try a new blending effect? And for some reason I can't make out the giant white thing...overall very sexay!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum