TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Help viewing these formats

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 29th 2001#19427 Report
Hi folks,

Newbie here, well not really, I do a lot of 3rd party graphics for games and use Photoshop 5.5

I have a zip file of these images that I just cant see, I have tried may plugins, but nothig seems to work??

Here is the zip, its small 50 kb, if you think you have tips on just how I may view these?

Images

Thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 30th 2001#19445 Report
As far as I know, neither of them are image formats. I think .csv files are an extension that you can export from Microsoft Excel, so it would be a data-type file.

And I've used .img files to reload a hard-drive image using PowerQuest DriveImage.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 30th 2001#19446 Report
Yep all are images from within a game, from what you stated I suspect these are renamed files or coded using the developers own code.

I dont think renaming would be it, considering these developers are paid big bucks to program.

.img is a file format known to Photoshop, but these give me the "unknown format" error.

O well, thanks for the help anyway
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 30th 2001#19458 Report
I used a hex-editor to view the contents of the files. Neither are any kind of image format I've heard of. Usually, an image file can be identified like this if it was just renamed, but this wasn't just renamed. If they're images, you're outta luck.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 30th 2001#19468 Report
Thanks for the response, yep I am outta luck :(

Anyone know anything about .tex graphic formats?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum