TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

this is not here to critique

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 26th 2001#19212 Report
A while back, I started this thing where I would do a peice and post it and challenge people to find the hidden objects. Some were accidental, some were intentional.

This one is accidental.

Find the hidden things in the image linked below.

there are two.

no prize if you win, just the sheer enjoyment of looking at my crap and finding something in it.

http://antistatik.oesm.org/images/dirty_whore.gif
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 27th 2001#19256 Report
I like finding things in Axiom's crap!
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 27th 2001#19258 Report
Actually, I think I see the mask of darth vader (1) and a face right in the middle. This, after looking for about 5 mins. I really don't think you can say there are two things when they are accidental, and the art is abstract to begin with. It's kind of like the blot test. You see what your perverted mind comes up with.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 27th 2001#19265 Report
actually there are two things that stand out very well.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 27th 2001#19269 Report
It's Joe Pesci standing in his underwear and sunglasses smoking a cigar!!!

God I'm good....

EDIT: I think I see Madonna in there too, but I am not going to say what she is wearing otherwise the kiddies will dig in to find it too.

EDIT #2: I also see a person on a diving platform in the diving stance ready to dive in.

EDIT #3: Jeez, and I see a profile of one of the Sargeant's from the Gomer Pyle comic strip.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 27th 2001#19289 Report
Tsk tsk tsk, matty you have no clue about the kiddies.

Madonna isn't hot anymore, she's an old nag, who is desperate for attention. But Limp Bizkit, he's hot yea. Man cool Rollin' rollin' yea my generation rulez big time mother*****, yea uh uha, yea cool , red cap, yes bading suit nooooooo, aarg *runs for cover*, kiddies attack me, baseball bats. Noooo not linkin park, there to many, oh nooooo, punkrock, metal, nu-metal, slipknot, there all against me. *aaarg*, bad ass punk mother******. Why!!!!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 27th 2001#19290 Report
Ow yea, find things.

Well there is a lot of crap, but I see a big mad curly eye brow from some dude I used to know. Yes that's it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 29th 2001#19408 Report
I definitely see to right, someone with sunglasses on. And in the middle to the left, someone that looks suprised.....

nice grungy graphic by the way.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum