TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Couple o' wallpapers in different formats.

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 20th 2001#18894 Report
Here's a few wallpapers for you. Not incredibly fancy as I don't like my eyes to be bombarded. Shades of blue and lots of black are what I prefer my eyes to settle on if I'm not staring at an app or a web browser.

The blue wallpaper without "lights" (I really have no clue as to what they are) is my pc's background. I didn't create this pic in 1600x1200 when I first was working with it, but I still like it.

Both of these are 800x600
Blue background with lights

Blue background no lights

The ones below are from my old signature. More like an alien landscape with a small dustcloud capturing some light amonst the darkness around them. The "spires" as I call them, are actually the Times New Roman font that have had the liquify filter applied to them, a few layer styles, crhomed, and some layer masks applied for blending. The 1600x1200 version currently resides as my laptop's background.

Spires 800x600

Spires 1600x1200

I'll put up a wild wacked out one with zillions of layers sometime soon. I wouldn't use such an image as a wallpaper, but I'll definitely be making some at least just to show more work by me.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 20th 2001#18903 Report
I like the blue ones. They kinda look like those factory "desktop pictures" that come on the G4's. No "real" theme, just pleasing to look at. I like the "No lights" version better.

As for the "spires" one...

It just kinda looks naked without that dancing text on it. Perhaps its just me, but I think it just needs something. I like the implied depth of the piece as a whole though, it just needs something to break it up a little. Like your sig name did on the old sig.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum