TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

**welcome again!

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 9th 2001#18211 Report
Welcome once again.

I've been busy with school and dampling on photoshop trying to generate some cool stuff. My outlook for a job at flameboyant.com is prospectingly moving a little slow due to some employee vacations; but, my resume is on the bosses table and since I missed him today, I hope to be talking to him tomorrow mid-afternoon. He's checked the payroll and I assume I can fit in, now he's going to 'qualify me'. ;-) Hope all goes well! College is draining my checking account.

In preparing for an interview, I did this graphic tonight. Ironically, I did it on their computers at the office while we was out for the night. ;-) In-office connections are beautiful. I was engulfed by dual flat 21"s, dual AMD Athlons, 2 gigs of ram, GeForce3, windows2000 reliability - fully loaded with 3D Studio MAX R4, Adobe Series, Maya, the list goes on... ; oh god, it's heaven.

http://www.austininfinity.com/flameboyant.jpg - Pre-Interview Sample

I'm really excited about this job. I used to work for HIWD and it was fun for my age but the creativity level we could exert was very limited. Blue-collar, industrial backgrounded CEO brought blue-collar, industrial backgrounded clients. Lots of money but the most damn stubborn people I've met about updating their image. So, Flameboyant's client list ranges from Nike to the industry leaders in cinematic special effects, both digital and non-digital... such as The Matrix & Matrix 2 s.e. designers. I get nervous just thinking about it. ;-)

I just got back from Flameboyant, so I'm all pumped and had to let it out someway. ;-)

If anyone cares to know my background, you can download my resume: http://www.austininfinity.com/resume.doc .

Have a good evening fellas.

Best Regards,

Colin Anawaty : www.austininfinity.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 9th 2001#18245 Report
huh??
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 9th 2001#18298 Report
umm.. I like the image
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 10th 2001#18301 Report
its a nice looking image, but the style is too often seen anymore..

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum