TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Accidental weird space thingy!

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 6th 2001#17967 Report
Hmm, i love it when you create something by accident. It's very strange, sort of a spacey feel to it. What do you think?

link

:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2001#17975 Report
I like it, spacy indeed ;)

here's one with an eye I made when I was bored and didn't play counter-strike ;) : http://users.skynet.be/bk317033/eye.jpg

can you also say how you made it ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2001#17976 Report
Originally posted by Tarantula
can you also say how you made it ;)

I would like to know that to if you could.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2001#17986 Report
hmm, since i accidentally did it, it's hard to remember. I started off with a black background and a pure white webding circle. Then i duplicated that layer, filled it with white (multiply mode), inversed it, and then gaussian blurred it. Polar coordinates-rectangular and then i rotated the canvas 90cw and threw in 3 winds (i think). Then i turned the canva 90ccw (back to normal) and gave 3 more winds and then inversed it (not so sure though!). Now turn it to rectangle-polar coordinates and you should be left with what i have, just adjust the hue and run the filter twirl. My version looks a lot better in psd on my computer, i lost colour while saving for web (hate that so much, especially when it's blue, turns it into purple). If this doesn't work, say so and i'll revise it again! Hope it helps. Just shows what can come form a webding circle!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum