TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Exodus

Page: 1 2 Reply
Oct 5th 2001#17939 Report
http://www.electronerdz.com/loon/wallpapers/exodus-loon.jpg

Tell me what you think, dont whine of JPG size like some people...
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 5th 2001#17943 Report
Telling people not to whine about anything is only going to make them whine more. Why don't you just use save for web? There is absolutely no reason to have a picture that size be 700k. It's ridiculous.

As for the image, doesn't do it for me. Looks like you just cloned a couple of pictures of a chapel or painting and put a starburst thing and scanlines tutorial on it. Also I don't think the colors match very well.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2001#17972 Report
Alright, I'm off this forum. I thought you guys would actually like my artwork but then you whine of colors and size and all this stuff. You guys don't know what art is, so if your gonna reply your replying to yourself (if you passed english you would understand that) because this is my last post ok cya.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2001#17974 Report
hey! if you didn't realize it, this forum is for getting critiques.. If people don't like your work they're gonna tell you about it.. no one here is gonna stoop to stroking your ego...

I didn't even see it due to size constraints, but 700k for an image? its called optimizing it.. you should optimize all images your gonna post on the net.

you wanna see some quality artwork.. check out posts by xr650lvr, and more recently vida.. they don't need their egos stroked.. even thought their artwork is droolworthy..

get a grip, grow up, and read the forum headers a little better...

Snore.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2001#17978 Report
If you cant take judgement of your work dont come here , your "masterpiece " is a mixed layers of images filtered using "Polar coordinates" and scan lines , + some masked layers in between .
That doesnt seem very hard to me .
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2001#17992 Report
He was funny.

Maybe we should make a new forum called:

Ask your mom.

No matter what you post there, we will all comment about how wonderful it is, and how we love you, and we're so proud of you. Then we'll tell you to do the dishes and brush your teeth before you go to bed.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2001#17993 Report
He obviously didn't learn from the last post he wrote. 2 pictures over 650k and they weren't even that good. Thank god he's gone
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 7th 2001#18002 Report
Hey deker, that is the best idea I have heard in a while. :p

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 7th 2001#18003 Report
Originally posted by loon
Alright, I'm off this forum. I thought you guys would actually like my artwork but then you whine of colors and size and all this stuff. You guys don't know what art is, so if your gonna reply your replying to yourself (if you passed english you would understand that) because this is my last post ok cya.

omg
your lame

learn to take criticism...

you tell us to tell you what we think, and when we do
you bitch about it and debase our knowledge of the english language.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 7th 2001#18008 Report
No need to flog a dead horse.. the kid is gone, don't waste your time replying.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum