TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

tshirt designs

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 5th 2001#17920 Report
let me know what you think guys:

dpixel8 Webonics Shirts
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 5th 2001#17941 Report
anyone??
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2001#17971 Report
"...means nothing to me"

umm.. ok.. its funny for one shirt but not all of them. I would try to mix it up a little.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2001#17973 Report
so, from what I understand from you guys not responding is, you dont respect design if its not a bunch of eye candy and filters? thats kind of insane if you ask me. these shirts are conceptual. look it up in the dictionary.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 6th 2001#17990 Report
You need to calm down. No one said they didn't respect your t-shirts. And most of us don't just like eyecandy either. Maybe no one had a meaningful comment to make, so instead of just saying 'cool' they didn't say anything. There are a lot of possible reasons why no one responded. That doesn't give you a reason to get all mad about it though and say we're all insane.

I wasn't really that impressed with them, to be truthful. The 'concept' just doesn't appeal to me that much. I don't know, just not something I would wear. I don't think computer knowledgeable people would wear it, and I don't think people that don't know about computers would get the joke. But that's just my thoughts.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 7th 2001#18026 Report
they are clever. maybe we're all not really into computer joke type shirts.

as far as design goes, they are simple and straight forward...as they should be.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum