TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

In memory of the tragedy

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 23rd 2001#16982 Report
Hi, i made this graphic today because i think it'll help people remember the biter/horrible facts that occured in the states. here it is.

Aidan
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 24th 2001#16993 Report
Now that's colorful. I kinda like the feel......Of the lifeside. The deathside is tragic and makes one feel.......strange.

Good job........ :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 24th 2001#17057 Report
Thanks for your comment. Yeah, i think colour is the only way to express your feelings.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 25th 2001#17085 Report
I like the Life/Death idea, but i don't understand how the images relate to their subjects. Maybe i just dont get it - but i cant make a connection. I like the light/dark thing, but the invert look on the word contrast, makes it hard to read the word, kind of ironic: contrast - when there is none.

I disagree about colours. Music is another great way to exspress feelings. For NYC 9-11 event i recommend "Crimson Tide" theme song by Hans Zimmer. Excellent piece.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 25th 2001#17146 Report
I meant that they're the inly way to express feelings on the web, music does a much better job that's for sure. I only have 15mb of webspace so no music! The only reason i have contrast set as 'difference' is because there IS a difference, and without the 'contrst' split into two different side ie, death and life, it would sort of look bland. Making tre word 'contrast' half white and half black doesn't look good at all so that's why i left it white. There are also just pictures or images (as in poetic images) ie, the dove as the sign of peace, and the deep red and crashed plane as a symbol of destruction. It's not all that hard to grasp. Thanks for the comment tho!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum