TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

ci-tech (1024x768)

Page: 1 2 Reply
Sep 17th 2001#16471 Report
here's a wallpaper for 1024x768 screen res. I linked a .jpg (69KB) image and a .png (454KB) image below. i recommend the .png since it keeps the colors nice and sharp. let me know what you guys think...

http://www.conceptualintegration.com/gfx/citech.jpg (69KB)

http://www.conceptualintegration.com/gfx/citech.png (454KB)
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 17th 2001#16476 Report
awesome paper!
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 18th 2001#16503 Report
how did you make the letter half change to wire frame im the grey section in the mmiddle? it looks cool@@@!!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 18th 2001#16535 Report
I really like it.
Suggestions
*how many blue things have I seen??? Millions. Try diffrent colors
*the circles are jagged
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 18th 2001#16536 Report
i like it, the scanlines are a little overdone... and really you should try some other colors as tsg1985 told you.

But i'd also like to know how you've done those wireframes, that's the coolest part of your paper!
Nice work...
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 18th 2001#16542 Report
thanks for the comments...I agree that the blues are a bit overdone lately...just that, at the time, i had not done any of my own graphics in predominantly blue tones.

as for the jagged circles....i wanted to keep all the white lines crisp and undithered. and as for the wire frame...all of the wire frame was done with Swift3D. as for the scanlines...i dont remember even using scanlines in the 'paper.

oh yeah...lol...i'll probably get some serious s**t from you guys but the entire image was done in CorelPHOTO-PAINT 10 :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 18th 2001#16544 Report
lol... why would you get serious s**t from us?

Though we love photoshop, it's just a tool... if you can make art that suits you better with CorelPHOTO-PAINT, then that's just cool!

And about the scanlines, i looked again and there aren't scanlines in the image... just when you load the png it put's scanlines over it. Never saw that before, my bad. sorry.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 18th 2001#16545 Report
Concept . you could really benefit from reducing heavy parts of your website design. If you like polygon based graphics so much , why make it heavy? I could really try to make menu buttons more light and simple . Why do you use white outline everywhere?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 18th 2001#16556 Report
ViDA...lol..i dont know what to tell you. A lot of people try to look so much deeper into ones design style but i just design what i think looks good. the be perfectly honest.... i hate working with vector graphics. as for the white outlines...im not exactly sure what you mean but im guessing your talking about the white lines that i incorporate into each section of the site. i just thought it looked good and kept the same theme throughout. i wish i had some kind of reasoning for the way i design to tell you, but unfortunately i dont. sorry. thanks for all your comments by the way.

-Pablo.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 22nd 2001#16847 Report
i think pablo was hinting that since he didn't use PS we'd give him CrAp about it...
oh well, yea graphx...

but i must agree, there are no scan lines.
u guys must've been smoking some potent stuff

GJ!!

[edit]
uh...when i click on the .png pic, there are scan lines...
BUT
they dissapear when it finishes loading
also the circles aren't jagged. if you have an IE update
then it lets u resize the image, just click and it zooms it to the
regular size...or something. but that's what i got, and that's
what i did, so it's PERFECT!! :D <--change of smilys
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum