TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Karachi Underground

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 17th 2001#16450 Report
Hi,
I am an amateur designer. I have learned Photoshop and Flash but still haven't Mastered them. Check this site out and tell me whether could it get worse than it.

http://karachiunderground.cjb.net
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 17th 2001#16452 Report
The site os good but if u can take off the cursor
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 17th 2001#16458 Report
Thanks, but I thought the cursor was cool. What's the difficulty with it?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 17th 2001#16462 Report
Another suggestion, and just a simple one, is to host your site on something other than geocities. Geocities is slower than most other hosts, as well as just being plain poopy.. ;)

Akuta Same
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 21st 2001#16779 Report
The site is good for a new designer.

I agree with the comment about the cursor. The cursor, although it may seem 'cool' to you perhaps because of your excitement at being able to create it, it is equivalent to neon and blinking text that was so 'cool' and popular back in the day. These days blinking text is simply annoying. Web design is in it's 3rd, if not 4th generation now. Blinking text and cursor such as you have on your site are second generation design elements.

Another suggestion- change the type to sans serif font, like an Arial or Verdana. In web design, sans serif is recommended because of the poor resolution of computer monitors.

I hope these suggestions help and not offend.

p.s. I hope you are not experiencing any harassment because of the recent events. Stay safe.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 21st 2001#16806 Report
Thanks for your valuable suggestions. I am really appling those in K::U version4. Thanks once again.

For the Political Harrasment. I am living in Dubai, UAE. Over here we harrass people not the vice versa. Thanks we are on alert anyway.

I am student of University of Wollongong, Australia. I am doing Bachelors in E-Commerce.
Designing is just a hobby. Photoshop just happens to be my favourite program like million others.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 27th 2001#17308 Report
it sucks
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 27th 2001#17313 Report
IceTek, we don't post crap like that on this board.

If you actually have an opinion, by all means... post it. See some things you don't like.... explain why, what, where. Be constructive.
If "it sucks" it all you have to say...just don't post.

Nabeel, i like the simplicity of the whole thing... but I agree about that cursor....it just bothers me.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 27th 2001#17325 Report
Where did the Mahnoor Baloch site go!!!!???!!! Darn, I wanted to see that one!

Simple, clean, I like the site.

One small constructive: On the splash page, I would suggest either crop the 2 images so that they are the same length, or stagger the length more significantly. The difference in length currently looks like a mistake or sloppy work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum