TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New Logo!!! Please Critique!

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 18th 2008#179185 Report
This is a logo I'm designing for a company which is trying to find an alternate fuel solution. The company's name is "FUEL PLUS" which i guess is obvious. Anyway I'd like to know what you think and what you would do to make it better. Thanks so much!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 20th 2008#179198 Report
I like the design with the lightning bolt in the center... It's more likely to be remembered because both the left and right sides share the same shape and the red draws your eyes to the center.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 20th 2008#179203 Report
hi,
my opinion... of the first 3 I like the one with the lightening bolt in the middle.... to me it conveyed energy and action .....

now the fourth...sort of like with the plant... it sort of reflects what the company is about... basically renewable fuels...!! however it looks a little boring... doesn't really catch the eye..... i am trying to think what would be more eye catching and at the same time provide drama and energy...!! maybe changing to a more eneregetic color scheme or maybe adding a lightening bolt ..... gotta be carefull not getting too complicated... keep things simple...

videoav said:This is a logo I'm designing for a company which is trying to find an alternate fuel solution. The company's name is "FUEL PLUS" which i guess is obvious. Anyway I'd like to know what you think and what you would do to make it better. Thanks so much!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 24th 2008#179230 Report
In my opinion the best one is the one with the red light strike in the middle. It gives punch and a nice balance to the general perspective when one looks at it.

Though the simple red logo is neat too.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum