TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Constructive Critisim On Photos Please

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 12th 2008#178945 Report
i'M A PHOTOGRAPHY STUDENT AND WANT TO PUT SEVERAL IMAGES INTO A PORTFOLIO, PLEASE COULD ANYONE OFFER CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISIM ON SOME OF MY IMAGES.

i HATE it when people are harsh about my images, but I need you to be as honest as you can be whats good whats bad etc it'll all help me .

My style- I love very modern contrasty blown highlights, fashion style images normally set in a venture style white back ground- obviously if you think I went to far etc let me know

Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 25th 2008#179241 Report
Not sure what you had to work with but the end results look pretty good on the first and last pics.Not sure about the middle one , maybe too much color burn ?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 12th 2008#179354 Report
These are well done. My photography chops are lacking, but these look like good images with pretty good tone - however you said you liked to push the contrast of some of these. IMO, that doesn't translate particularly well into color imagery.

It makes them appear "burned" and manipulated - or as if taken with a webcam. Try converting some of these into grayscale and then manipulating the contrast. You may find you have more striking images that way.

In this forum we lose some of your compositional sensibilities just because of the white background. Seeing these printed might offer a different experience.

Good job though. Keep it up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 25th 2008#179425 Report
I particularly like your style for images 1 & 3. Though the models were set on white bg, it didn't burned the image. Flesh tones and details of the clothed are superb. The 2nd image's flesh tone were quite tweak to much and it was inconsistent with the other two. Perhaps you can create another series of images with a different concept using this kind(#2) of approach. I think a bright future awaits you. Keep it on!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 26th 2008#179761 Report
The world is a ladder for some to go up and others to go down.-------------------------Our wow power leveling website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. WoW Power Leveling 60-70, Cheap wow power leveling 1-70. The Professional WoW Power Leveling! Powerlevel WoW Power Leveling now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling bloom of true love associated with this time of year!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum