TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Surreal odd wallpaper :)

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 14th 2001#16128 Report
Hello all! I haven' t posted in a whiiiiiile. well I got some wallpaper i made a few days ago, I'd like some comments.

to clear some things up, the name to the right "Digital Ambience" going to be my site title if i ever find time to finish it. the wall is in 800x600 to reduce filesize and is about 109kb, so be patient if ur not on highspeed, thanx.

sorry but its on geociites u may have to copy and paste,

geocities.com/black21knight/800x600abyss.jpg
www.geocities.com/black21knight/800x600abyss.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 14th 2001#16139 Report
that's pretty cool pic,
it looks exactly like the page when
you try to access a geocities page that isn't there.

nice job!
very authentic!

Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 14th 2001#16154 Report
Very nice work. A theme that actually matches the name. The image has a lot of depth and the dark blues feel as if your actually in the abyss. The flowing design almost appears as some strange, deep sea aquatic creature. I love the font, where did you find it. I'm so happy to see someone taking the time to carefully think a theme through, not just throw a lot of "trendy" graphics in.
Excellent!
Lates,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 14th 2001#16174 Report
Grassfolk: thanx for the comments, the font is called "Hirosh" its pretty popular, look around you should be able to find it.

amenranozira: Can't tell if your being sarcastic and if u can see it or not the image is there, its just on geocities, so you'll have to copy and past the addy into your browser, I was having trouble uploading it to liquid2k for some reason, sorry.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 15th 2001#16267 Report
Wow, that is amazing! Was that really done in Photoshop? That's really cool.

P.S, i also saw that the image loaded down at full res instead of the usual bluring into view. Was that DHTML or something?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 15th 2001#16273 Report
plz you must tell me how to do it PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 16th 2001#16298 Report
cyblingboy: no its not dhtml I don't know why it did that its just a direct link to the image

And yes it was made in photoshop except for the main shape that almost looks like a creature of some sorts. (I don't think thats possible in PS, otherwise tell me )

VoldermortX: the main shape is a 3d rendering created in 3ds max. the rest is done in photoshop. I'm sorry but I don't have time to go over how it was done right now, I'd be happy to share it with ya when i find time tho, i may be able to tomarrow, sorry :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 16th 2001#16352 Report
amenranozira was being sarcastic, as usual, and it's kind of getting old. i can understand, amenran, if you are trying to be funny, but it's beginning to sound like you are just being a smarta$$. we all know about cut/paste, i've even had to do it to a couple of your links, like the flash animation of the "mario twins".

give peace a chance.

a soft word turns away anger.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum