TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

What do you think of the car?

Page: 1 2 Reply
Sep 13th 2001#16109 Report
Well I just started to play with Cars in Photoshop.. In the link there is a pic with two cars.. I took the car on top and then made it into the car below.. Its not to special but it is my first time.. ;-)

Tell me what you think.

DD
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 13th 2001#16110 Report
A Link would be nice hey guys hehe :D

CARS

Sorry about that.

DD
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 13th 2001#16111 Report
cool. Where did you get the car on top?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 13th 2001#16112 Report
I got the pic from HERE. Its a great site because you can get pretty much get a pic of any car.

and there is a crap load of rims too..

Check it out

DD
PS. Other coments are welcome.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 14th 2001#16115 Report
hey if its ur first time thats a nice job u did there keep up the great work !!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 14th 2001#16116 Report
Where do you get the pics of CARS. All I can seem to find is rims.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 14th 2001#16140 Report
ya cool
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 14th 2001#16159 Report
ok.. to find the cars goto www.tirerack.com..

When it loads look down the left hand side of the site.. goto where it says "Shop for Wheels." Underneath it pick the make of the car and the year and press "Go" Then pick the model of that car under that brand. Then hit "Go" again. Then you will see a bunch of rims on the top of the page.. But you should see the car in the middle of the page.. If you want that pic just right click it and save it.. and if there is a rim you want.. Just put it on that car and then right click ON the rim and save the rim. The rim will save as a seprate file as the car.. then do the photoshop thing ;-) Mixin and matchin baby..

Enjoy.
DD

PS. Sorry about the spelling.. Its been a long day.

;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 15th 2001#16259 Report
To bad you didnt create the car below, if so please tell me how you re-created the rims,grill on the front,the tail on the top of the back, wheels, the shades of the windows...and so on.:confused:
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 15th 2001#16272 Report
Well What I did is took the top car (the one with nothing done to it) and started from there.. I highlighted the body and then just moved it down to make it lower.. then I went online and looked for a new set of rims that I liked and brought them into PS. Sized them and then placed them on the car. Then I highlighted the whole body of the car and then made sure that the windows, lights, brand of the car, door handles, mirrors are not Highlighted. Then I Hue and Saturated the body until I got orange. For the tail wing I just made it with PS tools and then placed it on the trunk. The tint was easy as well I just highlighted it (traced with the poly lassu) and then I Hue and Saturated it as well.

So over all very easy.. and I use very simple tools.. But it looks good in the end. It wont take ya long.

Hope that helps.. And if you need more help please ask.

Later
DD
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum