TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

resume design...

Page: 1 2 Reply
Sep 11th 2001#15910 Report
dpixel8 resume

lemme know what you guys think. and its supposed to be "designerish", so dont give me the "text is hard to read" yada yada ****.

;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 11th 2001#15912 Report
Its kool.. but i think its kinda plain..
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 11th 2001#15913 Report
Originally posted by Final Masta
Its kool.. but i think its kinda plain..

resume's aren't supposed to be flashy. simple and straight to the point
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 11th 2001#15914 Report
ok me just stupid then... =\ its good then...
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 11th 2001#15916 Report
Originally posted by Final Masta
ok me just stupid then... =\ its good then...

haha, your not stupid. thanks man
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 11th 2001#15918 Report
lemme know what you guys think. and its supposed to be "designerish", so dont give me the "text is hard to read" yada yada

So, you don't plan on having any perspective clients/employers look at it? I mean, if you don't care that people can't read the text, you obviously dont care about getting a job because of your resume.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 11th 2001#15923 Report
Originally posted by Axiom

So, you don't plan on having any perspective clients/employers look at it? I mean, if you don't care that people can't read the text, you obviously dont care about getting a job because of your resume.

the text isn't hard to read. i just said that because i knew someone would make a statement about it. everyone I have showed, hasn't had a problme reading it, including my father whos blind as a bat.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 15th 2001#16290 Report
if anything, i would move your portfolio links to the top of the page. that's where people want to go. then, when they see that you kick a$$ (and you definitely kick a$$!), they will continue with the resumè to see who you are and how they can get a hold of you. it isn't a bad looking resumè at all, and i'm not a designer so i can't really critique the balance and aesthetic of this layout, accept that it is indeed simple :D .

good luck!
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 16th 2001#16299 Report
the text isn't hard to read. i just said that because i knew someone would make a statement about it. everyone I have showed, hasn't had a problme reading it, including my father whos blind as a bat.

It doesn't matter if noone find it hard to read. The fact is that you said you didn't care if it was hard to read. Which leads me to suspect that someone did say that.

I like the colors, but the font does need to be darker. It's your resume. Some people do have poorer vision than your father and will find it difficult to read your text. Do you want that high paying job to go to the wayside because you couldn't be 'bothered' to make the text readable?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 16th 2001#16382 Report
it's ok!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum