TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Samus Aran Signature

Page: 1 Reply
May 4th 2007#176898 Report
Hello, my name is Tyler. I have been working with photoshop for about a year now, and I recently got CS3. I just joined the forum and i thought I'd post my newest Samus Aran Signature for critique. I hope you like it. If not, please let me know why.

I have made several different versions of this, but I'll just show you my newest, the one before that, and one of my oldest. See the difference? Is it a huge improvement? Is there anything on

Newest

Previous

Old one

Reply with Quote Reply
May 27th 2007#177012 Report
wow these sigs are pretty rad, i love the text on the first one it blends in really well...the only thing i think would look a tad better would be to add a little more colour.. other that i think it is really cool !!!!

Good Job!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 10th 2007#177470 Report
Its a bit monotone, it being the same general color, but other than htat its pretty good. I like the newest the most, including the text a bit. It has good depth and that's pretty nice. Plus it has a decent "feel" to it and the effects are pretty nice too. Good job.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2007#177811 Report
I like it, IT IS NICE :D
Anyway, could u maybe make me a sig of Guild Wars or TES4:Oblivion?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 20th 2007#178206 Report
nice job!

but whats with the white thing in the right side ?
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 17th 2007#178619 Report
These are pretty cool... they blend well with the Render... I also like the lighting effects......
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum