TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Sidebars

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 9th 2001#15755 Report
Hey everyone I'm new to the board and well, I'm a kid who is working on a website. Anyhow, I was wondering if anybody had cool unique or just cool sidebars they have or can let me use. This site of mine is an anime site. However, jsut cause I'm a kid doesn't mean I don't know how to make a good site. Yes I do. Anyhow, thank you all. Please help me out. Oh yeah make sure the sidebar like matches or looks good with my banner. You guys can give me some advice on my banner if you want. The address is anime-unleashed.com, please don't steal my banner though I worked hard on it, well thank you again. Oh yeah the two sidebars probably have to be different since teh banner isn't designed to fit the same ones. Hope you guys can help.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 9th 2001#15788 Report
help me with my confusion.....

If you made the banner.....why do you need someone else to make the graphics for the remainder of the page?

The banner looks pretty good to me....I say you should apply those same techniques to the navigation...sidebars....whatever.

If you have the original file for the creation of that banner....and you just don't know how to go about building an entire page in Photoshop, everyone here will help you out in understanding how to do it. I doubt seriously, however, anyone is going to just take off and start building anything for you based on just that post.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 9th 2001#15790 Report
Your post doesn't make any sense at all. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Does anyone else think that every single anime site looks exactly the same? I don't even go out looking for them, but the ones that are posted here all look the same.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 9th 2001#15823 Report
Well, I have tried making the sidebars, but I couldn't it was really hard, plus I really wanted a unique one and I can't seem to think of one. However, thank you for trying to help
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 10th 2001#15836 Report
If you would further clarify your question, someone may just help you. We don't understand your question, that is the problem. Do you mean coloring the browser scroll bars in IE? Or making custom scroll bars with an iFrame type thing?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 10th 2001#15840 Report
Ok If you know what a sidebar is then that's what I need. I need a unique sidebar that looks good on my site. However, as you see on the left side of the my banner, it has a part that goes in. That's why I need one sidebar that can go on the right and one on the left
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 10th 2001#15878 Report
do u mean like a menu?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 10th 2001#15889 Report
Yup A menu, but I already found some so no need for it anymore thank you though
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 10th 2001#15890 Report
k, can I c when ur done?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 10th 2001#15893 Report
Sure, my sites gonna be done this month or next. You can see the whole thing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum