TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

a photo

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 6th 2007#176722 Report
Im new here, was just about to attach a photo then realised l dont know how to.. Sorry.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 6th 2007#176724 Report
below where you typed the message there is an "additional options" area.... Click "Manage Attatchments"
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 7th 2007#176728 Report
Hello Chris, thank you for your reply, in the additional options area l see miscellaneous options, thread subscription, and post a poll. I dont see manage attachments anywhere.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2007#176739 Report
hmmm, I see that now

Its only available to mods at the moment I guess. You would think though that here in these 4 forums, (photoshop, graphics and photography and showcase) it would be available to everyone.

I'm not sure Rich will turn it on but we could ask him.

What do you think Rich?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2007#176740 Report
Thanks Chris for your reply. I looked everywhere for the manage attachments or some terminology that would allow me to upload my image. Really thought l was missing the obvious. Its a relief to get your reply confirming my dilemma. Im not too concerned the moderators are at this time not allowing attachments. The truth is the images l wanted to show off are rather prosaic. Anyway thanks again for letting me know l havent completely lost grasp of this modern era... Tell.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum