TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Whats up, here are a couple paintings 1st timer

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 8th 2007#176492 Report
Hey whats up everybody, first off, im new here. im from fort lauderdale florida, im studying animation and the art institute of fort lauderdeale, and at animation mentor. anyway i have been using photoshop for about 5-6 years now and i have grown to waste all my free time on the program.

so here are a couple paintings i did a few months ago just.

crits are welcomed and encouraged! thanks very much!

for the next one, the stars etc were done in maya

Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 9th 2007#176504 Report
great work Malcon!

welcome to the group!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 9th 2007#176505 Report
Amazing work Malcon! Be sure to post more once you have some, I really love your stuff thus far. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 9th 2007#176511 Report
hey thanks slot man! here are a few others i have done for school, and for other clients etc.

this was for a fishing company down here in florida. they are making shirts and boat matts etc. im making them 8 different images for shirts, the logo and everything is origional aswell.

this was a figure study for advanced anatomy. the assignment was to do anything we wanted as long as it had a figure in it...

and here are a few i did just in free time

i hope you like these haha. thanks again for the comments.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 10th 2007#177473 Report
Wow these are EXTREMELY good! Lemme just tell you how lucky you are to have such good drawing skills! And did you fill in the colors on Photoshop?

They're really good, really. haven't seen paintings that good in quite a while. you have extremely good painting skills, you'd probably make a lot of money off of this. (Oh, and is it okay (as i ndo I have your permission) if I fill in your first painting with colors? I need something to practice on. So please? I'll give you the final result.)
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 27th 2007#178680 Report
Slightly freaky but brilliant at the same time!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2008#180127 Report
nice nice nice nice
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 10th 2012#219495 Report
All are nice and the first one is the best for the realistic. The others are also fine and all are so good. All the best.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum