TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

critique please

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 28th 2007#176079 Report
ive been getting into web design lately.. this is my latest work. its not finished, but i would like to know what you think of it.

http://www.completegfx.com/?styleid=4

thanks!

Screen Shot
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 29th 2007#176087 Report
I like everything but the navigation... it just seems BIG to me, and is an eye snatcher.

You kind of want the top of a website to lead a reader's eyes into the content. That navigation doesn't do that... no matter how I try not to let it happen the navigation buttons snatch my interest right back to them.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 29th 2007#176092 Report
Nice and polished. In Omniweb on the Mac the headings are not centered in the blue area. "design reworked", "new design in the works?" etc. They are up at the top of that blue area.

Also I find it a little strange that mousing over the navbar links causes the whole page to shift down 20 pixels or so. I would make it so the subnav still shows up, but doesn't rearrange the entire page.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 24th 2007#176372 Report
Very interesting stuff. I think you should defientely use vertical align in the table titles below the footer, it will center the text as opposed to now being at the top. Keep up the good work!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 8th 2007#176482 Report
Very nice and polished work. Excellent work done in your site.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum