TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

What the Heck is this :)

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Sep 8th 2001#15678 Report
who? I just put some circles at the bottom
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2001#15681 Report
my circles dont even look close to their logo...
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2001#15700 Report
I understand if you want to create something that has "0 order" but everything should have some meaning. If not, what is the point of creating it? There should be some emotional expression or attachment you have to your work. If you're sick of making things that have meaning maybe you should take up a new hobby....

Or maybe you just need to visit a page like www.thehorusproject.com Any one of the images on that site can stand on thier own and provoke many reactions.

I'm no expert so these opinions just come from my knowlege of what art is all about. Maybe you should research some of the theory behind abstract art... I could spend a lot of time looking at the 3 Picasso prints I have on my walls, the Henri Matisse, and the images at thehorusproject. They are all stimulating to look at.

That is all.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2001#15704 Report
http://www.finalphase.org/flashwork2.asp

in the lower left hand corner, that symbol/logo/whatever looks alot like the one on this site:

http://www.customize.org
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2001#15707 Report
First off I never said there was no emotion put into it. Every thing I do has some kind of emotion put into it. I love to look at my work once its finished. Now as fare as that logo I see 2 totally different circle images. Mind is one giant circle with 2 smaller ones inside it. Their logo is 2cricles with another layer of 2 circles on top of it. How is that the same? I've never even seen that site.. o well guess that will teach me for trying to use simple shapes in my work. By the way it’s the lower right hand corner on my site. Just incase others want to view it and comment.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2001#15708 Report
I have an unflash vr of it here http://www.finalphase.org/art/flashysht1.jpg with out that look alike logo.. I still think they look way dif but who cares. I will not take it off the flash vr just becaus i'm to lazy and dont have the time.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 9th 2001#15753 Report
Hey everybody has their own opinion. I personally like your art work. The Flash part I don't care to much for but that's just me. You have to do what you like and the hell with everybody else. You have talent, keep pumping out more stuff. Good Luck
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 11th 2001#15903 Report
"What ya like" is "What ya like". PERIOD.
It aint philosophy.
It aint looks.
It aint anything except what moves "YOU".

;)
Jim
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 11th 2001#15904 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 11th 2001#15907 Report
Indeed. No-one can tell you what to like.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum