TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Magizine cover reproduction

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 5th 2001#15430 Report
Hi, i bought the 'computer arts special' magazine last week. It had a really groovy cover, so i decided to try to duplicate it. they even provided the files with the magazine on the cover CD, so it was as easy as pie.

I did add my own stuff though, as you will notice (if you've seen the cover). Anyway, i was wondering if there is a site that give away free pictures with very nice colours, since i don't have a scanner. My version of the cover is here

http://www.geocities.com/cybling2001/

Watcha think of it? I really like this kind of style, but do you? Should i maybe start creating images like this, with all (36) layers? Or, is all this detail too much? I know it's really up to me, but what does the public like? I'm new to this, so just give your opinion!! thanx :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 5th 2001#15453 Report
I realy like it. Maybe you should consider the big black dot and instead put a picture of something else, its just that for me, it took me awhile to find the links section. Who knows, maybe im just dum:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 5th 2001#15457 Report
thanx! But i only wanted to know about the Splash image, which is the link i gave above. The links, flash, and contact buttons still are void. But the Photoshop link is up. What about my Splash???
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum