TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Just a little something.

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 20th 2006#173950 Report
http://www.onlinemotif.com/atrium/index.php

Been working on this for a friend's band who actually just recently broke up, lol. Was just hoping for some critique on the design.

Some of the sections don't work because I never got to 'em before the band broke up, so please don't tell me the obvious, lol.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 22nd 2006#173978 Report
Hey joe whats shakin ! good to see ya pal ! :D w00t.
heh.

anyway yeah just taking a look at the site, maybe make the content a big wider and the font a bit bigger, and the left side a bit smaller

maybe some other colours ?

anyway other than that not bad maybe ease off on some of the brushes its a bit busy with that red.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 22nd 2006#173982 Report
About time someone replied, ha. Yea the font is a bit small, and all those brushes (except for maybe 3) I atually made myself. They were lookin for a grunge style with red and black scheme so I just stuck with those two colors with a little white in there.

Thanks for the feedback, but I probably won't be makin any changes being as they broke up, so was just lookin for some feedback. Thanks!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 25th 2006#174024 Report
Been a while, but here goes ...

I like it ... BUT ... (don't you hate that 'but' part?) I think there could be a lot more content on the front page. Maybe put some content in a row to the left and have the news in the middle? To me tho, it looks a little empty ... like a lot of space isn't being used when it could be, yanno? But overall, it looks nice. I like the style you have going for it, even tho it may be a little dark for my taste. Keep on with the good work man.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 25th 2006#174031 Report
Thanks dude. Yeah there was suppose to be more content but the band broke up and I don't really have any content for a band that I'm not in, lol. Maybe one day in the far future if I learn an instrument I can form my own band, but til then there won't be much content, lol.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 29th 2006#174080 Report
I like the logo and concept but the site just seems too dark. Brighten it up a bit next time if possible :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2006#174135 Report
I dont feel that this site attracts me. The colour is very dark, fonts are very small, since background is very dark and confusing, text is not clearlly visible.
Have a redesign .
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2006#174150 Report
agreed^^ its pretty dark but the logos r nice
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2006#174160 Report
ouch squid me poor eyeballs iz hurtin' man
I think it's very nice.. to see it once. But if you really really want people to actually read stuff in there... you gotta let some of that contrast go. The (very) white text seems to float after a short while and makes me want to look at something else.
I'd keep the header .. which is ok and maybe add some intermediate color as a body bg. like a skewed grey rectangle or something...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum