TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

what happens when your drunk

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Sep 6th 2001#15504 Report
wow. the last thing on my mind when i am drunk is photoshop.
mostly i am looking for a place to urinate (outside/inside doesn't matter).
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 6th 2001#15509 Report
im usually looking for a girl to impregnate. lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 6th 2001#15543 Report
Did you actually use Photoshop in that pic? I mean, that's just Eyecandy plugin, very cool tool but i can't see any sort of origianal stuff. Looks great though. I couldn't get past your first page on your site either :confused:
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 6th 2001#15549 Report
Check out finalphase.org in a few wks

Did you actually use Photoshop in that pic? I mean, that's just Eyecandy plugin, very cool tool but i can't see any sort of origianal stuff.

Good god! Learn to read. (View above QUOTE... few wks would be the key.. maybe.. ) Eye candy was only used in about 20% of that work. Why would using eye candy constitute it not being original work? I could do it all by hand but why? Takes to long to go through all the steps. I think I’m going to start using Microsoft Paint. Just so I can make my work original. O wait using that would make my work unoriginal. humm I guess I’m sh%t out of luck.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 6th 2001#15559 Report
OOoo wait that probably was cybling boy little brother. No worries cough cough
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 6th 2001#15563 Report
no actually it wasn't my little annoying brother. The reason i said that it wasn't very original is because you have already created image very similar to that. For instance, the sort of 3d blocks you have in the centre, you already have those in another picture and you use the same layer transparency thingy going through the middle. that's what i meant by original. It's very original,i bet i wouldn't be able to find anything even a bit like it anywhere on the net. Dont take it so bad, i was just pointing out that you've already used those eyecandy graphics before, and therefore you're destroying it's originality. Those swirly things look really cool and th pic is really really good, i didn't say it wasn't. I really like what you're achieving, just that you should be careful when it comes to making new graphics and really just tweaking your existing ones. That's only for the center of the image, the outer swirls and other things you have going on really are very original and look great. Dont hate me 4 helping you! And stop that coughing, you know what i say to that. Sorry if i gave the wrong idea.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 6th 2001#15572 Report
Sorry thought you where implying that the use of eye candy was unoriginal. My bad I apologize.

check out my latest work..
http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2609
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 7th 2001#15622 Report
v cool. like your style
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2001#15674 Report
wow. the last thing on my mind when i am drunk is photoshop

Last night, I was intoxicated, celebrating my recent unemployment and I didnt even turn a computer on. But I did eat wings and hang out at the bar until I had drunk myself sober.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 9th 2001#15758 Report
My advice to you is, KEEP DRINKING! Nice work, I like.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum