TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Pegasus

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 1st 2001#15096 Report
Hey All

I have been asked to do some sigs for another board and this is one of em could i hvae a little feed back as I think I have over done the blur tool a little.

any comments welcome

www.dragontest.f9.co.uk

cheers Grenadier
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 1st 2001#15099 Report
it's a pretty fricking huge sig, i suppose..
it has that nostalgic, classic look/feel
nice
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 1st 2001#15106 Report
nice to see sumone using a horse in their designs for a change...but before u do u should do ur homework, the horse looks nice but the neck is too thin at the top where it joins to the head, there are no ears (that i can see) ad the back legs are too thin just below the hocks (bendy bit half way down the leg - back elbow)...and yes, the sig is huge!...

sorry...that's just the horse rider in me!!...
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 1st 2001#15127 Report
Looks good. that will be hard to make smaller coz sigs pretty much have to be small. The font needs work. The actual font isn't so bad but you missed a blur stage in the making of it. The edges are jaggedy. Since you probably won't be able to stick that up, maybe you could make a silloette (is that how you spell it??) of the horse. Making that pic smaller would mean that you wont be able to see any of the horse's details. If you silloette it (cut around and fill with with or any other colour/effect) that means you will be able to see that its a horse and you can keep the rays behind it. I don't see how (unless you can have a large sig), that you're gonna be able to keep the detailed horse you have. Maybe i'm wrong, but i just cant see a small sig having that horse in it... Looks great, make a pic, forget about the sig. That's what i'd do, and fix the text. Gaussian blur it a little. :P Nice work
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 2nd 2001#15186 Report
I like the horse, but it is a large sig. I also think the wings should be larger, wider or something in that category. The wings look bulky for the horse, they do not impose flight. Overall, looks good though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum