TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Regrets?

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 26th 2006#172193 Report
I've always been extremely interested in Photography. Up til now most of my stuff has been just family. This is my first attempt at something "artsy". Would like some feedback. Thanks!

>
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 27th 2006#172197 Report
Wow... Great shot... Especially for a first attempt, I love the way trees kind of frame the picture.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 27th 2006#172198 Report
Thanks Rich. I really appreciate your input!
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 28th 2006#172199 Report
Not bad. Just a few tips.

First, everything's too centered. It's not quite a portrait, so you'll probably want to break up the composition a bit for interest.

Second, if you follow the direction of her eyes, they'll lead you out of the frame. To avoid this, allow for some extra breathing room on the left side to give the effect that she's looking "in" to the picture.

Third, if you added that breathing room to the left (shifting everything closer to the right) than you would be able to use the rule of thirds to frame the shot. It would be visually-heavy on the right side (her & the massive stone) but you should be able to balance that out with the many small trees in the background on the left side.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 28th 2006#172207 Report
i also agree that it's too centered, could do better with the subject on the right side of the picture.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum