TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

alittle landscape vector

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 15th 2005#171421 Report
i made this image at school.....
it was my first attept a vector style artwork

Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 16th 2005#171430 Report
nice image... Especially for a first effort.

BTw you can also upload to our free gallery facility (see links at top of page)
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 16th 2005#171436 Report
ill check that out...
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 11th 2005#171791 Report
Im a huge fan of vector artwork. Part of capturing that style is by using clean crisp easily distinquished lines and "decorative value" in a sense rather than using a gradient to show shading and form.

You have a good start on that in the ground and the trees, but not so much in the sky. Obviously its not a rule that you must keep it to solid shapes for an image to be considered vector, but its definately something that I see as a key part, and as far as I can tell you have a white, pink, and black gradient across the backround, a lense flair, and some stock butterflies with transparancy running along a path. Typically Id say stay away from lense flair filters or effects because they make images look fake and especially in terms of vector art dont really mesh with the overall style.

I love your concept, and Im not sure if you used photoshop or illustrator for this, or if Live-trace was part of that..but if you do have Illustrator CS2 id run an image through live-trace and see just exactly how it ends up looking. That's sorta what you wanna go for.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum