TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

!help!

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 28th 2001#14794 Report
hellos, this is the first time I've posted my work up on the internet, but I'm kinda desprite here...I'VE HIT A BRICK WALL!!!...

i was just searching through my hard drive the other day when i found this desktop pic i did ages ago...it was pretty kewl so i decided to play with it a bit...it ended being a lot!

enyways, as I've said, i've hit the wall and i can't for the life of me think of what else to add...it looks kinda empty...so look, critique, critisise, comment, suggest, etc...i need help!!!...

the pic can be found here ... sorry bout the low res!!...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2001#14944 Report
does it suck that much??
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 31st 2001#14984 Report
thats a good start, i love the design in the middle - how did you get that? Just Photoshop plug-ins?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 31st 2001#15013 Report
yeah, but it was such a long time ago i can't remeber what it was called...i think it was kai's power tools or sumthang like that...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 31st 2001#15025 Report
wow, i wish i had THAT plugin! Looks really good. I'd try and make the middle design maybe stand out a little more. I'd definitely get rid or adjust the bevelled lines, they're distracting. Perhaps delete them! Great design tho :P
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 1st 2001#15056 Report
I agree, get rid of the lines, or perhaps make them symetrical. the design would look awesome if it had some depth to it maybe.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum