TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Help making images like this

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 25th 2005#170563 Report
http://www.johnlean.com/import_tuner_drift.htm

How do you do it? make the whole thing look shiny and smooth and well...so good looking? I have adobe CS2 PS/ IR. Im not new, I just dont know how they do this. any help?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 26th 2005#170602 Report
heh

from the look of them, I'd say it has more to do with your drawing and coloring skill than photoshop editing.

The cars are probably drawn and colored by a tablet or something, because from the looks of the perspective of things they don't look like edited photographs.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 27th 2005#170605 Report
yeah it was definately airbrushed.. although they probably had a vector outline to work with..
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 17th 2005#170913 Report
This can also be done in photoshop. Before you get out there and rush to do this kind of illustration, you have to understand the fundamentals of lighting and and surface. Know where where your light source is. Attached below is a sample I did a few years ago on Illustrator.In photoshop, the crisp lines can be done using shapes or mask imported from a vector illustration. Shadings and "paint tones" can be done using the brush settings. PLay around with the "brush wetness","scattering" and "dynamics".It's also easier to colour using a WACOM.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum