TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

guys can u critiq my new sig

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 14th 2005#169659 Report
hey i just got on a new site n i needed a sig i hear u guys give good advise so hear i go lol be gentel

it took me like 4hrs :o too make this lol but its my first 1 so its ok i gues :p tel me were i need to improve and were i did good pleas

thanx!!! :D

Mod Edit: Removed your signature for your post so there wasn't two images of the same thing being commented on. And deleted misc. comments.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2005#169660 Report
JESUS!!!

That thing is HUUUUUGE!!!
Really, it is way too big. Change it to something thats maybe 100 pixels wide or something.
500 kb for a sig is too large too, please change it or I have to remove it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2005#169684 Report
If you cut the sig down to the part where the text begins, it would be a great sig. But for now it is a bit too squarish, sigs needs to be rectangular...
Other than that its a great sig.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2005#169687 Report
Yeah man, that sig is WAY to big. Other than that fact though I think it looks... well... filtertastic :P Heres what I would recommend doing:

1. Get rid of all the lens flares lol...

2. Maybe pick an overall color to put over the texture in the background. To do this I would simply pick a color in the color selecter, create a new layer above the melty/textured background layer. Fill it with that color and change the layer's blending option to hue. That might make for a better flowing piece.

3. Make your name the center of attention. Afterall that what the purpose of a signature is for

Good Luck and welcome to Teamphotoshop :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum