TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

couple of experiments

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 12th 2005#169605 Report
my girlfriend's kid brother

and my girl
I kinda let myself carried away with this one hihi

the ideea is not new.. but I never did anything like this before so I figured I'd give it a shot
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2005#169610 Report
the one of your girl is really nice, i like the shift in scale with her leaning forward in the middle a lot. its a bit too blown out for me though, i'll pull up the levels a bit and create some more contrast. good stuff.

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2005#169621 Report
Chris,
it was like that
I just.. started and couldn't stop. I wanted to make it even more "burnt" but I stopped when the faces got barely recognizable hihi
I still have the originals. this was more "play"

thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2005#169689 Report
OMG... I've never seen the 3 pose 1 subject thingy before. I love it! (I'm serious... I lead a sheltered artistic life).

How did I miss a fun pop-photo culture thingy like that? What was the setup? Did you have 3 chairs there and just had them move over--or did you move the chair w/subject? Anything special with lighting to avoid unwanted shadows?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2005#169691 Report
Looks really awesome mihai. Really cool idea and you pulled it off very well... do you plan to keep doing more shots like this? I wouldn't mind seeing more :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2005#169702 Report
[QUOTE=malibu].........What was the setup? Did you have 3 chairs there and just had them move over--or did you move the chair w/subject? Anything special with lighting to avoid unwanted shadows?[/QUOTE]

those are 3 chairs in my new office. I switched tshirts with him and had him move from chair to chair. There's a white wall behind the chairs and we have white shades on the window.. and it was real sunny outside so.. natural lighting all the way hihi.

I did use a tripod. As for shadows.. those came out easily later.
and fusiun.. yeah maybe I'll make more
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum