TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Very, very, very sad!!!

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 27th 2001#14656 Report
Holy s**t...I some how managed to save my .psd for a banner I was working on as a flattened image and then I closed PS by accident. So, I'm not left with an image but with no layers. Is there any possible way to get back the previous .psd file that I was working on. I know this is the wrong section, but some of you have looked at my image before....

http://www.gtech-online.com/simbanner.gif

...please, please help!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 27th 2001#14657 Report
ouch, that sucks. I've done something similar before too. The only thing I can suggest is possibly a temp file somewhere, I don't know if PS saves copies of your file periodically or not. But you could do a Find for *.tmp files and see if any are in a folder related to photoshop or have your file name in it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 27th 2001#14660 Report
yes, that sucks, but
the thing that amazes me
is that a clan would have more then
one forum!
wow, you guys must be a big clan to need 2 forums hehe
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 27th 2001#14662 Report
I know a guy who saw that exact banner and asked me how one would go about creating something like that. I took it upon myself to re-create (not exactly, but pretty close) your banner to tell him the steps that are required for something like that (using yours as a reference point). And guess what... I have the *.psd file on my HD complete with layers and all. Granted, it doesn't look just like yours, but its pretty close. And with a little tweaking from the creator (you) it would look fine. I'm have no idea wether the tweaks would take longer than to just re-make it (it took me about an hour). But if you want it you I can send it to ya. The question now, is what's it worth to ya? MwaaaaaHAHAHA ;-)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 27th 2001#14666 Report
Amenranozira, I'm not too sure why I put "forums" but thanks... I will gladly take the .psd file that you have, Adam. I have, however, run into this problem before. I'm sure that you were trying to be a nice guy and all by making the banner for your friend. I do get a little concerned, though. I have had people rip my ideas off before, and it's not very fun. I know I sound like a hard-ass, but I'd just ask people to not copy designs without the permission of the creator. Adam, my email is [email]webmaster@gtech-online.com[/email] if you'd like to send me the file. Thanks all.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum