TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 27th 2005#169380 Report
Hi, I'm freedom. I'm twelve and have been playing around in photoshop for about a year or so. I've pretty much taught myself how to use photoshop CS and imageready so I may not know the names of different things(like a few weeks ago if you could've told me to add a vector mask I would've had no idea what you were talking about.) So please be patient with me. And now onto the Avatars I have made, they are all Harry Potter avatars...enjoy(any advice wouldbe very much appreciated):

This one is not one of my favorites but:

Time Stands Still

There are a few patchy spots on this one as well:

Lily's Eyes

Now on this one I accidently save it in jpeg format so it doen't have a transparent background like I had planned but:

Fly Way with Me

I like this one though:

Chosen One

I love this one not because I did a good job on it but because I love Dumbledore:

Dumbledore's Fan

This is the last one...you gotta love any quote from Dumbledore:

Happiness
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 27th 2005#169387 Report
Anyone?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 27th 2005#169388 Report
hey you've done some good stuff there, and welcome to the community :D people aren't really a big fan of avatars I guess :/ but we'd love to see some more great work from you! keep working with photoshop, and keep posting 2 good things :D maybe post some larger size images, that way we can see the real potential of your photoshop skill.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2005#169668 Report
hey that looks nice!

move over to making a few bigger pics and maybe with more themes than just harry potter and i'd love to check em out

keep em comming!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum