TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Lounge cards , need reviews

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 13th 2005#169249 Report
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/plasticboy04/lounge%20card/lounge_cards2.jpg

I call them lounge cards , because although they look and act like a normal business cards, their primary purpose is to be given in nonformal places and situations (lounge clubs, bars, parties).
I need your reviews. Thanks in advance !

front
(please, note a mistake: word 'rooster' was spelled as 'ruster ')
back

front-back
front-back (view 2)

ai screenshot

Mod Edit:
Please don't post images in the forums that distort the tables. Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2005#169274 Report
hmm, personal ad on a business card. seems a bit...i dunno, direct? if i was talking to a girl and she hands me a card with her stats on it i'd be...yeah.

whatever the case, design is interesting. i like it, i'm not sure if it would work better with more refined linework or not. colors are nice and it flows well overall though, nice stuff.

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2005#169279 Report
I gave her a call... we're going out this Saturday.

;)

Looks good. If you're making it a folding card, what's going on the inside? Condoms? It would look nice with a UV glossy coating w/rounded corners. http://www.overnightprints.com (great prices too)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2005#169280 Report
lol, noway, the content will be changed (we're working on it ) , it looks to offensive to everybody . I made several sketches fro the inside and i'm gonna post them soon .
Thanks for the link , they've really got better prices than where i usually print my stuff .
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 17th 2005#169298 Report
been a while i didnt post ! yea nice idea
your really good at those curly plant ;) ,the switch of color is a nice touch! and for the folding am not sure , will wait to see the content !
nice job! think am gonna have to post mine !! lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 17th 2005#169299 Report
Wow, this is pretty slick.

I've been thinking about having some cards printed up, and I love seeing really unconventional designs.

I just watched American Psycho the other night, so maybe I've got business cards on the brain (if you've seen it, remember the business card scenes? Those were great).

Anyway, I'd say that aside from content, you've got something pretty nice here. I agree about the rounded corners though. And something really cool has to go on the inside. Like, leave all the text for the inside of the card, and just have your name on the outside, or something.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2005#169607 Report
I like them Might be a little difficult to hold for people with lots of business cards but otherwise nice ideea.

But if you have a lot of room inside.. why not put just the name on the front? it would clear up the clutter and let people notice more of the design - and you could make the name text bigger and more "integrated" with the curlicues and stuff
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum