TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Any suggestion's on this layout

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 26th 2001#14610 Report
Hello,

I'am new to these boards and i hope i am putting this in the right section.

Can anyone gives me some suggestions on this layout, to me it kinda looks to plain but i want it to be simple to nav threw

layout is here

i am looking to make this layout look like business site also for some reason the purplish colors look kinda chesse for a business type website what do you think?

also anyone know where i can get some busniess/technology graphics from?

please give me any suggestion or thought's on what i can do to inprove this layout in anyway.

Thank You
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 26th 2001#14611 Report
it is simple
but organizd, and easy to read.
however i must say the categories are weird heh
nice job
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 26th 2001#14619 Report
Not bad for a business site. Use another color besides purple. I mean in addition to it, not to replace it. Like an orange or something. Only sparingly though.

And I hope you are going to put a logo at the top or something. And as long as you have the content organized well, and easy to read I think it should be ok.

Are you going to make the site stretch, depending on browser size? You really should, that would be very easy to do with that layout.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 26th 2001#14623 Report
Thanks

deker & Amenranozira for your comments.

hehe Amenranozira i dont think i will use thoes categories but i am not sure yet i couldnt think of an other ones :D .

deker, sorry for posting the same thing in to different forums. hows about like a med/light gray or something? yeah i plan on putting a logo but i dont know of what, what do you think would go good with that type of layout?

Thank You
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 26th 2001#14625 Report
It's more important for the logo to match your product or site name than to match the layout. You will change the layout of the site multiple times, but hopefully not your business. So make a logo that will fit your business or your product, rather than your site design.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 26th 2001#14627 Report
There's going to be alot of products, but the site name will be shop4profit you have any suggestions on a logo or some kinda graphic that will go with that type of name cause i am clueless

Thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 26th 2001#14632 Report
looks kinda plain... make it a bit more sparkling.
and you'd better design your page for 800 x 600 resolutions if you want to make a business site, that resolution is used most.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum