TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Illustrator selfportrait

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 3rd 2005#169091 Report
My very first try at vector and gradient mesh. I know could be better but I didn`t spend as much time on it as I thought I would. Still I`m quite happy with it for my first try.
Any comments or suggestions?

Link
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2005#169094 Report
Nobody here????
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2005#169098 Report
People are here you just have to be patient because it's summer time and everybody wants to go play. But very cool picture, I couldn't have done a better job myself. That would be a good project for me do though. I have been thinking of projects to do recently because I am bored with my classes and i want to design more. You are very handsome. You remind me of Ethan Hawke.
Kristy
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2005#169101 Report
Thanx Kristy :o but I am nowhere close to ethan hawke. I never really liked illustrator though. I would do a better job on photoshop but after this project i`m starting to like illustrator. I will have some better work comming up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 5th 2005#169106 Report
Illustrator is definately the standard for doing vector work. I like what youve done there man. Just make sure the work you do in the back of your neck is consistant with the detail you put in the rest of it. Thats the only thing that stood out to me that I would say to work on.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2005#169162 Report
Yeah I kind of ran out of time when it came to the neck and shirt. I`ll have better work pretty soon.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2005#169172 Report
No prob man, I know you could have done better. Its evident in your detail in the face. Just mentionining it so you can go back and redo it if you choose to do so. I definately think you have something goin for yourself there.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 9th 2005#170788 Report
[QUOTE=pixguru]My very first try at vector and gradient mesh. I know could be better but I didn`t spend as much time on it as I thought I would. Still I`m quite happy with it for my first try.
Any comments or suggestions?

Link[/QUOTE]

If that's your first try at mesh, I'm very impressed. The human face is one of the hardest things to replicate. Looks like he has a big black eye though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 10th 2005#170793 Report
I saw that before, either here or somewhere else
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum