TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

little cut together check it out

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 28th 2005#169039 Report
well here is one of my sigs that ive made with couple of pits filters renders blah blah lol, take in mind that ive just got photoshop CS2 a few days ago and stay up for 48 hours straight messing around and reading tuts lol and ive still got so much more to learn, seeing as this may look somewhat basic for you experienced people please dont be to harsh lol.btw having loads of fun with photoshop :P

http://img42.echo.cx/img42/62/newsigcopy3ww.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2005#169046 Report
Well for one its pretty big .. sigs should be limited to 400x120 Max in my own mind... And try to Expariment with less filters and use more brushing or other techniques.. That solar flare is the devil. (ask most) but for a first one.. it anialates my first ever sig :|.. gj keep workin at it . YOull get it
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2005#169051 Report
Thanks toad but for the moment ill leave the brushing to a minimum till i get one of those pense mouse type thing cause i cant brush worth of crud with a mouse lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2005#169058 Report
you Mean a tablet?... i dont even have one of those :|.. what i meant by brushing was not to paint a picture but to fade and blend images/projects together
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 12th 2005#169233 Report
yeah a tablet is what i meant lol, i havent posted anything in a while but heres one i did from a couple sketches, oh and btw burn tool + faethers on the wings= very long time and i was to dump to do 1 wing and make new lare and flip over to the other side lol. ive done many more but i think this one turned out the best of all the sketch/ blending fading stuff i expirimented with.

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/2139/resizedbringerofsorrowcopy1qa.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum