TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Plug Into Life Desktop

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 28th 2005#169026 Report
I found a USB drive made by Kingston and I've been fiddling with it for the past few days when suddenly I got this great idea for a Desktop image. I threw it together in about two hours, since I hadn't seriously worked in photoshop for months, and titled it Plug Into Life. You'll see why if you view it. The link is below:

Plug Into Life

Tell me what you think.

* alright guys I did a little more work on the desktop image and uploaded the new one, better?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 28th 2005#169032 Report
www.imageshack.us

Get off angelfire, way too many popups and ads.

Now about the picture, did you make the drive in photoshop? or was it an existing image?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 28th 2005#169036 Report
I made the drive myself, it was not an existing image, if it were im sure I wouldn't have posted the picture because there really wouldn't be anything to show off. I just had a USB drive in front of me and modeled it off of that with generous use of the skew ability and gradients.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 28th 2005#169042 Report
Nice job, it looks very realistic.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2005#169047 Report
I agree good job
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 1st 2005#169074 Report
Noway , i can't be nice . This picture is good for demonstration of your 3D imitation skills in Photoshop , but not as a complete composition.
First thing that I didn't like there is your colours: they're unimpressive , even shades that could save the situation don't do anything here to make the picture more contrast .
Didn't like white background , it makes me feel that this picture isn't complete.
Also the purple arc on the right distracts viewer from the main hero - your USB drive.
Idea is good, however you need to work on it more .
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 1st 2005#169082 Report
The little sphere at the top looks too gimmicky, maybe get rid of that. The rest I like, just a bit too small for my tastes (I run at 1600x1200)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum