TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My best Picture

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 17th 2005#168851 Report

This is my tech project, I made it on adobe photoshop, i got an A* for it :D. Most of the other people used Powerpoint, paint and word art. Thats why i got A*. I know its not very good, but im proud of it.

Its meant to be a free trial sample of some bearings, for a skateboard. Please tell me how to make it better.

I made it nice and small as the original is A4, I'm glad it wasnt my printer printing it out :D

EDIT: This picture/file isnt to big is it?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2005#168928 Report
What in the world have you done. Would you buy a product with an advertisement like that? I am way confused. I guess its okay for a first project, but you should try to make things less busy from now on and use complimenting colors mixed with a professional design. I dont know how else to explain it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2005#168930 Report
I just took a look at it and can't even remember one word from it. It's not at all professional looking..

I have a feeling this is one of your first projects, and if that's the case you should certainly take a look at corporate logos and advertisement and notice the strategies and methods used by those large, successful companies. Try to emulate a few.

Good luck.

Nos.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2005#168941 Report
Please bear in mind its year 8 work I think your trying to say its too busy, and thick. I see what you mean, Other products have a background, light colours, a slogan, simple easy to read text. Maybe one day I will take time to redo it but since it wont be remarked I doubt it.

Thankyou, for you comments.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum