TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

new print piece - promo card

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 10th 2005#168714 Report
one side of a promo card for a college/young adult group, finished size is 1/8 page, 2.75" x 4.25.

sooner or later

it's already being printed (should be done tonight) but feel free to comment/crit anyway

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2005#168715 Report
Graphic part is very simple, so no comments here . It's a good idea to make text like that , but i didn't like they it was orginized: the density of the lines is too high at the top so it's almost impossible to read the second(at the left ) line. Also the space between logical lines should be wider than between each word - it will keep reader's eyes on it . I like many of your works in your portfolio , probably there is a reason to look back on them .
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2005#168717 Report
i like it....the quote was good for the context that you are going for. it makes your viewers use their minds to read what you have written, thus walking the path.

Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 11th 2005#168723 Report
Looking at the awesome works in your portfolio i think u needed to pay more attention to this promo card . Just my personal opinion .
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 11th 2005#168731 Report
thanks for the feedback guys. rogas has the idea of what i was going for, most flyer/handout-type pieces are handed to someone, glanced at, and pocketed or trashed. with this i wanted something that would get a glance and then a second look, something that needed a few extra seconds to take in. depending how this one is received there's a few more quotes we may use on similar pieces.

appreciate the comments either way, and glad you like my other stuff plasticboy.

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum