TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New Graphic - kinda strange

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 25th 2001#14552 Report
Doodling on some virtual paper, looking out at the rain. Looked up and hey presto! This is what I got from it. It's very strange and I can only remember parts of what I did to make it! (all photoshop)
I've looked at it for so long, I don't know if i should stick a link up for it on my site. Should I, if I should, what improvements are needed? Or is it plain cr*p? here she is!

Darn links. Copy and paste this: http://www.geocities.com/cybling2001/spheres.html

Or any comments on my shiny X which i have modified to make it brighter and shinier??? here
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 27th 2001#14740 Report
cool, those are interesting. I especially like the one on the left, it has a look of depth to it, looks good. All the patterns within patterns you made are very interesting. Would you mind sharing how you made the gold/silver 3D text?

Also, the X looks really good too. Very shiny and clean.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 27th 2001#14742 Report
cool "x" what did you use for a "reflection map" for the chroming of it.

also, the bottom reflection needs some work I think.. try running a white to transparent gradient from the bottom to the top. to fade it some.

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 28th 2001#14816 Report
cool, i'll definitely try that one! Yeah, i used a reflection map on Kelly Brook wearing a skimpy swimsuit standing in some water. great colours. That blue splodge near the center of the x is her left boob!! Thanx for the transparency tip!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum