TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Design-A-Lopes Website Feedback

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 8th 2005#168660 Report
hey guys im building this site for a client and wanted to know what everyone thinks. this is the rough draft so far:

www.design-a-lopes.com

i'm not exactly sure how i'm feelin about it, please post your comments and critiques. thanks!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2005#168702 Report
The layout looks good and refreshing but I feel like there's something missing. I can't really say what it is; maybe the color is too light (?) or maybe the logo needs to be enhanced. Its looking good so far.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2005#168703 Report
[QUOTE=the_menace]The layout looks good and refreshing but I feel like there's something missing. I can't really say what it is; maybe the color is too light (?) or maybe the logo needs to be enhanced. Its looking good so far.[/QUOTE]
i agree, i think it will be alot better when we get some content and color in there
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 13th 2005#168744 Report
It's a little bland for me and also has the air of being a 'portal site' or a php hack. Not meaning to slay you, I just mean spice it up a little and give it a bit of flair. Change the font on the navigation buttons and add more graphics.

I think my overall impression at the moment is bland corporate.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 19th 2005#168879 Report
hey guys, quick update. colors were changed (upped the contrast) and dynamic content was added. still working on the backend shopping cart/ payment system
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum