TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Two signatures

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 8th 2005#168628 Report
Hmmm....i've always been interested in these small graphic things called sigs . They aren't a real graphic work , but some of them can impress you with the original composition and techiques they were made with . Well, i decided to draw some in the vector format . c&c , thanks ! :o

Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 8th 2005#168630 Report
that is really kool, and very funky i like it
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 22nd 2005#168922 Report
I really enjoy these. there pretty different from the usual *cough*mine*cough* :( anyways.. the vector looks done very well and i really like the assortment of colors. the portraying the woman as bright grays and white really contrast the rest of it. I like it

--noticed your from mn. Just sayin hi from a fellow mn Resident !
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 22nd 2005#168923 Report
thanks for comments

yes , i'm from mn, but currently live in "Packers' state" :rolleyes: .
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2005#168926 Report
Oh I definately like the bottem sig, its very colorful and eyecatching. The first one is good too, but not as fun, heh.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2005#168939 Report
The bottom is probably the most lively sig ive ever seen. I actually enjoy looking at a sig for once. Nice work.

As for c&c, not much. The right side tree (white) might be a bit of a distraction due to the contrast w/ the color. It also looks kinda out of place. You have a nice balance between the left & right (w/out the tree), so being the largest foreground element on the right kinda throws that off. But thats a minor issue if at all. You did a good job with the composition, so that tree is the last thing I see.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2005#168943 Report
honestly , i didn't expect so many comments on my 'stuff' lol, thanks anyway, i made a tutorial on how to vectorize raster pictures .

here
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 25th 2005#168981 Report
Nice tutorial. I prefer using adobe illustrator to vector images though. The way I do it it might take longer but the overall effect is similar. I eyeball the areas that I see as objects and use a gradient in some areas to make it it look 3D. Its also a nice way to make objects look real..if you take the time to do so.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum