TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Subaru Rally Car Photoshop

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 3rd 2005#168532 Report
Hopefully I'm posting in the right section. (Sorry, I'm new)

Here's one of my latest photoshops, it's a Subaru WR1 Rally Car. The modifications are pretty obvious, it started as a base 4-Door sedan.

For more work from myself and my (more talented, haha) peers, you can check out www.s6.invisionfree.com/heavy_industries/

Thanks!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2005#168563 Report
Any replies?

-Kris.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2005#168573 Report
i think it looks cool but the two viewable tires look like they are sinking into the ground otherwise looks neat.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2005#168601 Report
<~ car guy

ok, i know i have like what... NO POST COUNT here, but i'm actually an old member of the OLD team photoshop forums lol, i just recently came back to it but forgot the sn i used... ANYWAYS...

It's all good, but it wouldn't really fool me...

for one, I deal with Carbon Fiber Hoods all the time, specially since i have one in the room i'm in right now.

The cf air flaps on the bumpers look like it's not part of the car, more "chopped" than anything... and if they were to look like that on a real car, who ever installed them is on some serious drugs cause that'd totally make any car enthusiast loose in any competition...

Your "roll call" (the ads on the side of the door) text isn't looking "natural" for the car's shape and what have you...

did you touch up the wheels? did you tint it?

anyways, good stuff though... just thought you might wanna know where to fix next time
please don't take any offense
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2005#168626 Report
Thanks for the replies. I see what you mean about most of those things. The "CF Air Flaps", those are Canards, and are usually mounted that way. I did touch up the wheels.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum