TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Huge post of recent images.

Page: 1 Reply
May 22nd 2005#168332 Report
It's been a while since I posted much here. Figured I'd get you all back up to date.

What I'm working on right now (like RIGHT now)
Robot Girl 1. (less finished)
Robot Girl 2
Robot Girl 3. (more Finished)

Made this one the other day for a weekly sketch group on the eatpoo forums. Subject was star wars, so I made an imperial Guard. About 3 hours total.

Final Version
Earlier Version

Heres' some images I made just for the hell of it. Based on a graphic novel I want to do, but never have time for.
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

Here's some various other images for a weekly challenge on conceptart.org that I never finished. Topic was synthetic angel.

Version 1
Version 2
Version 3
And a demon image that was gonna go along with it.
Version 1
Version 2
Version 3
Image 4. (really dark. Won't be able to see if your monitor's contrast is low)

Here's some miscellaneous images that I've done recently. In no particular order.
A tattoo I'm thinking of getting. Made it a few weeks ago.
Business card I might print
Tried out a new painting style.

Random little monster thing I made in Paint
Random Thug Guy v.1
Random Thug Guy v.2
Another image for a weekly on ca.org.
Potential Headers for a new personal website.
Older Version
Newer One
Small image retouch. Taken from a home movie screenshot. It's my brother and my nephew.

And now, some NON PHOTOSHOP work:
Self Portrait from a few weeks ago
Some figure drawings from a few weeks ago. This day we were doing back studies. I made them in my smaller sketchbook, so that's why they ended up being scanned.
w/conte crayon
w/pencil 1
w/pencil 2
w/pencil 3
This was for a sin city weekly on eatpoo. The character's mine though. I didn't quite finish it.
Random Refernceless Portrait
Another image for the graphic novel idea.

Anyway, just thought I'd get you all back up to speed. Thanks for looking.

*edit* fixed the link for my page thing.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 22nd 2005#168333 Report
Wow, amazing! Thank's for posting this stuff, your artwork is great. I love your digital painting style.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2005#168339 Report
Really nice stuff!
I love how your work 'matured' over the last year or something, a few pointers to make your work top notch.

Try to get some more action going in your images, most of them are a bit static.

Finish more stuff, you're probably full of ideas and start new stuff all the time, it sometimes helps to finish a project.

*NL*
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2005#168340 Report
Yeah very very impressive stuff!
My favorite is the thug guy 2!
But I ain't that fond of your business card or the older header thingy (can't see the newer one)...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2005#168343 Report

I don't know if you're advocating an oversized business card, or just showing front and back. I use http://www.overnightprints.com for business cards, $50 + shipping / 1000 double sided (UV coating free if desired). Never had a complaint yet. Try eliminating the stroke from the one side so it matches the other and see how it looks--looks a little busy to me now.

I agree with Minse about your maturing... plus about FINISH MORE!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2005#168345 Report
awsomeness!
I like'em all - some more - some less - but they're all great - even the fat red little monster:P
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum