TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

I gotta finish this one

Page: 1 2 Reply
Mar 23rd 2005#166913 Report
yea i see what you mean whit the legs , its the upper part of the legs that too shorts (up the knees,) sorry i must be a real pain in the ass lol and for the face maibe just try to put it bigger and whit the curve brighter !
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 24th 2005#166927 Report
No, critiques are a good thing. There's no way a person can get better if they're not told what they're doing wrong.

Anyway, here's a minor update:

I decided to crop it down, and the little red stroke thing is just a byproduct of the blacked-out area that I have around the cropped-in area you see above. I didn't actually crop the original, in case I want to work on the rest of it. Instead, I made a clipping path to block out the area I wasn't working on. Kinda a handy trick.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 30th 2005#167071 Report
Here's yet another update. Still not finished.

Lemme know what you think.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 30th 2005#167073 Report
Nice work! It would make great concept art for a game.

1 question : what happened with the sword? (maybe the layer was turned off?? i see a black outline of it)

and 1 crit : I think the shadow color of the face/right knee needs to be desaturated a little. Its too red, and the more gray/purple shadows (left shoulder) seem more realistic. Maybe do the same for the mid section, just to match the color of the shoulders, though both look pretty good as is.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 30th 2005#167078 Report
No, her head's not too small... the head fills the hood which appears to be proportionate. The issue, I believe is that her face is too small for her head. Most of her face fits inside the shadow of the hood. You should be losing much more of the edges of her face in the shadow of the hood.

Or not.

I see why she inspired you to give up a couple of days of your life to nurture her.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum