TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Grand Theft Literature - suggestions?

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 9th 2005#166529 Report
Little bit of back story behind this...we spent a whole day in AP lit talking about plagiarism and getting into some pretty ridiculous topics. Things were said and a few hours later we had the idea to make a poster spoof of "Grand theft auto," except with literature replacing auto. Since i'm the photoshop guy in my group of friends I was recruited.

The original idea was to have just the GTA logo and a picture of a barnes and noble storefront, but I didn't like that very much, so I changed it to a copy of the GTA: vice city box cover, except replacing all the images and such with plagiarism/theft related things. I understand it's not exactly original but that was the idea. For now I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to how I can perhaps make it more original while retaining the GTA look. Any ideas as far as what to put into the little graphics sections (we're stumped) would also be appreciated. Sorry if this is the wrong type of thing to post here, but both critiques and suggestions would be nice, both as far as the graphics and the idea itself. Thanks!

Link
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 9th 2005#166541 Report
First it has nothing to do with Vice City, so you should either remove that or better, change the words to something meaningful. Also, I think you should remove or change both the Rockstar and the playstation 2 logo but retain the original cover lay out, as you want your project to be linked with GTA.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 15th 2005#166693 Report
Link isn't working atm, you probably removed it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum